Sunday, January 29, 2012



A new opponent has entered the round!
(as well as other character info)



 Just to let you guys know, these aren't the official sprites. :P Just sketches of the characters so you can get an idea of what they look like and their general personalities. 

Hey guys, I've recruited a composer, JDarryl! :D I'm so happy because having unique and great music is really key for many scenes in a VN.
On another note, I'm completely done with the story. Now all I have to do is finish the script/programming/art, and the game can probably be released 4-5 months from now. 
Art: 3%
Music: 10%
Story: 100%
Script: 7%
Programming: 0%
Wordcount: 5357 (the writing is still going slow, but I've finished the introduction of the story!)

1 comment:

  1. Keheheh, more brilliant artwork! Congrats on finishing the intro and getting a composer!

    ReplyDelete